Saturday, July 24, 2010

Davis Family

This picture just makes me smile. I love pictures with grandparents surrounded by a pack of kids. Who doesn't love their grandparents? To be fair I have to say that I think mine are the best. ;)

These shots are always chaotic and usually involve me dancing around like an idiot while praying feverishly that I will get at least ONE picture with everyone looking at me (or at least one that I can swap heads if I need to, photoshop how I love thee). Of course you have to work quickly because your time limit is about 30 seconds haha, such a riot!

Sadly there's never room to post ALL of the shots so here are a few of my favorites.

I just love her look, makes me want to dress her up in old time clothes and set up a whole vintage feel scene.


My dear, dear, friend Sarah and her family. I love family pix with them, they always show so much personality!
Such pretty eyes!



Thanks so much for letting me come play with y'all!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment