Monday, February 13, 2012

Mini-Session in the Snow! {Utah Family Photography}

After many many requests I have finally decided to do a mini-session special. My plan/goal is to do four a year. I am tentatively planning to do snow, headshots, spring and fall sessions. So starting with snow I am offering a half hour session in Ogden Valley at your choice of three locations starting at 5 p.m. {promptly 'cause the sun it does go down}. There is no session fee just a required $100.00 minimum purchase {tax is not included}. I offered a few pricing samples on the session photo but of course I have more sizes etc. available. Also the Christmas Card design and $500 all inclusive package are special prices connected to this offer.

Give me a call/email if you are interested and please pass this along to anyone who may enjoy it.

Thanks so much!!

1 comment:

  1. How did it go? Katie said she loved when she went to one. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete