Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Draper Utah Temple (Utah Photography)

For February's project I visited the Draper Utah temple on the way home from a lighting workshop. I think I may want to re-shoot all of my winter temples when the landscapes are a little more aesthetically pleasing. As it was most of my pictures from this day were either boring or had an annoying maintenance contraption in them, grrr. So I'm going with this shot. It isn't your typical temple shot but then I reminded myself that the point of an artistic self-project is total creative freedom and I felt better. I love the sunburst, the near silhouette, and the glint off the angel Moroni.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice and unique. I like the silhouette look as well with the bright sun! Mandie shoot more of the Ogden temple before they tear it down, it breaks my heart and I want to get lots of pretty images of it before it's gone. :(

    ReplyDelete