Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Swain Family

I love this family. Every fall the temperature changes, the leaves turn colors, and I get to photograph the Swain Family. I love my job. These are dear friends of mine from when my family used to live in Kaysville. I feel so blessed that I get to see them at least once a year. It's so fun to catch up as well as watch their children grow. Funny thing is, it never seems like a whole year when I see them again, maybe just a couple of months. Thank you so, so much for letting me be a part of your lives!

I love pictures of kids just playing and doing their own thing.

He's doing a bird call, I wish I could remember what bird. I do remember that we talked about owls so maybe that's the one. =)

This shot is a tradition. They have pictures like this from everywhere they've traveled together, ones I've taken, and I'm sure many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment