Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It was about time





Have you ever had something that you kept meaning to do but kept putting off? I do it all the time unfortunately. I see something that I want to photograph but think later, or next year. That's what this field of poppies has been for me. I kept seeing it and thinking, I need to take pictures of that, but never got around to it. Finally this year I decided no more excuses! This beautiful place is in Eden, Utah, overlooking Pineview Reservoir. For those who might not know, Eden is a part of Ogden Valley, which in my humble opinion is one of the most beautiful places in the world. I count it a great privilege to able to live here.

3 comments:

  1. These are just so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...the girl has such beauty... and the field is breathtakingly beautiful...Would you be my tour guide once I visit Ogden Valley? Looks like a beautiful place to live.
    Tien

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is, I love it here. I'm hoping we do a photo workshop up here. I have some great locations that I would be most happy to share.

    ReplyDelete