Sunday, August 16, 2009

Come fly with me . . .






I LOVE hot air balloons. Seriously, they are like presents hanging in the sky. They just make me soooooo happy. So you can imagine how ecstatic I get when once again it is time for my beloved Ogden Valley Balloon Festival. The festival takes place during August in Eden, Utah. Beautiful scenery, crisp mountain air, gorgeous balloons, what more could one ask for? This year has been extra special. One of my New Year's resolutions was to stop making excuses and start doing more of the things that I've always wanted to do, so this year I went up in a balloon. It was absolutely amazing. I can't possibly recommend it highly enough. Here are just a few of my favorite shots from the weekend. Feel free to visit my page on facebook to see some more and while you're there become a fan. I will love you forever! =)


1 comment:

  1. Presents in the sky is such a cool way to describe a hot air balloon!! I haven't been to the festival in years but I could swear I have a picture of my son in the maroon and white one...

    ReplyDelete