Monday, June 6, 2011

Memory Mates {Utah Family Photography}


Ta-dah! My first Memory Mate! I've always had a bit of a love-hate relationship with memory mates. I love getting pictures of my cute kids with their little soccer teams etc. but usually the photos are well, let's just say they leave a bit to be desired. So I was a little apprehensive when a friend of mine asked me to photograph his music school but it turned out to be a great experience. There were about twenty-five kids so it wasn't too crazy and they were all such fun to work with. I loved all their little personalities and the parents were great too. I wish I could post the pre-school group. It's my favorite because all their little characters shine through and every time I look at it I can't help but laugh. However, in the interest of privacy I'm just posting the oldest group who dubbed themselves the "Soy Boys" I have no idea what that means but they were a blast!
Hope I get to do this again next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment