Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All the world's a stage.




I have definitely been slacking on my blog posting but for good reason. One of the grand passions of my life is the theatre. Yes, I am a theatre geek. I love being onstage. I love the costumes, the makeup, the lights, the rehearsals. Hell week? Love it! I love pulling my emotions out from whatever place I normally hide them and just throwing them out to the audience. I never feel as happy, as whole, like I actually belong, as much as when I am onstage. This October I have had the wonderful privilege of being part of the brilliant cast of Evita, performing at Rodger's Memorial Theatre in Centerville. It has been an amazing experience, definitely a life changing one. I have met people who have truly influenced my life. What a joy! I share here just a few of the pictures I was able to take during rehearsal. There are more on my facebook page (warning . . . a LOT more). One I include here was actually taken by the husband of a castmate, but hey, I wanted one of me too. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment