Saturday, September 5, 2009

My job is soooooooo cool!



Meet Kate Taylor, one of my favorite people on the planet and beyond amazing as well. Kate and I met up for a photo/gabfest session last week. Kate needed some headshots/publicity photos for a stand-up comedy competition in Washington DC. How cool is that? Kate, the brilliant, talented, and fantastic one lives in DC where she works for a certain Utah Senator and has started a blog about her adventures there as a SRMF (Single Republican Mormon Female). Yes, I know I'm not supposed to say Mormon, but seriously the acronym would have been WAY too long the other way. Lol, now I have to try it SRMotCoJCoLDSF, hahaha . . . FOCUS! ANYWAY, her blog got sent to a stand-up competition called the Funniest Fed (www.thefunniestfed.com), she was brought in for as audition, and the rest, as they say, was history.

Now there are several reasons why I am jumping around for joy about all this. I won't go into details, but Kate's life hasn't been the easiest, 'nough said. I am beyond proud of her that she is out having amazing adventures, taking risks, meeting all sorts of fantastic people, and enjoying every minute of it. Kate you inspire me. Here's to reaching beyond the norm! If you have a chance, check out Kate's blog, http://heychiefblog.blogspot.com, it's hysterical.
Kate, thank you so much for letting me be a part of all this! I love you madly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment